Thanksgiving Break

Thanksgiving Break 
       
          This past week we had a week long break for Thanksgiving. On friday i went to a friends house. On Tuesday my sisters and i visited the US City Bank Tower. They have an attraction that takes you to what i believe to be the 54th floor of the building where you are able to get a full view of downtown and Hollywood etc. We also went down the slide which is a clear glass slide that goes one floor down. There was also many interactive things to do at the exhibit. On Wednesday i met up with one of my friends and we went to go get our nails done. We later then went to go find boba and ice cream as a snack and went out on an adventure. On Thursday, Thanksgiving, I helped my mom out around the house. I helped her prepare the turkey we were going to eat. Later on that day, my family came over and we hung out for the rest of the night. My cousins ended up staying over and we had a sleepover. The next day we all went to go have breakfast and then we headed out on over to the mall. I didn't find anything i wanted as it was black friday, so i went home empty handed. On saturday my family and I went to go watch Coco Disney Pixars new movie. It was such an adorable, cute, and sad movie. We went to have dinner and walk around the mall a bit more. On sunday i stayed home and completed homework that i had not gotten a chance to do over break. During all the free time i had i also discovered new music and such. I didn't do anything out of the ordinary, extraordinary, but i had fun on my week off. The sad part about it was coming back to school. I am just trying to push through to make it to Winter Break and that's 3 weeks off! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts