Class Evaluation

1. Some things that i like about this class is the environment. I also enjoy the positive personality the teacher brings. I like how he encourages other students to be CTR people and always do the right thing.
2. Honestly, i do not believe i disliked anything about this class.
3. I think being able to be seated wherever you want would be nice every now and then. For example if one day everyone has their CTR card the next class time we can sit anywhere and with our friends. We get to meet new people that way and i think it would be a good idea to be able to socialize that way.
4. A highlight in this class for me was probably learning how to type properly as i did not know before. I am hoping to improve my skills this upcoming semester.
5. Yes, i believe i did my best in this class. I believe i did my very best because i was proud of my work and the effort that i put in to complete these assignments.
6. i am writing constantly in my journal. Sometimes i forgot but i make it up the following day. I do 10 minutes in my journal instead of just five.
7.I am committed to be a CTR person. I am constantly doing whats right. If one time i make a mistake i go ahead and correct myself. I am sure of what I'm doing and asking myself if it would benefit me and if its the best thing for me.

Comments

Popular Posts