FBI Profiler in the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)

FBI Profiler in the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU)
Duties and Responsibilities: 
  • Job days vary on investigation 
  • Researching a case
  • Investigating a case 
  • Filling out reports 
  • Analyzing human behavior 
  • Public speaking 
Salary: $67,759
Education: 
     In order to become a FBI profiler one must posses a four year college degree in criminal justice or a related major.  
Demands/Requirements:
  • A 4 year bachelors degree
  • Must be physically fit and active
  • Attend a law enforcement academy
  • Engage in ongoing training
Reflection
       I would like to become a FBI Profiler because it interest me and intrigues me how these people study human behavior. I also find it awesome how they catch the bad guys using their knowledge of human behavior. I also like how they work as a team to accomplish all of their tasks. I hope I work for the FBI BAU in the future. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts