Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 

"Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all."
Benjamin Franklin 

     Anyways ummmm i don't know how to reflect on this cause like i have no heart. Obviously i have a heart to breath and shizzzz but like i do not have feelings for anything. I do not think i do. Unless, you count, nvm. People gonna ask me about that. Anyways i'm beautiful af like i do not need Benjamin Franklin to tell me i'm beautiful. MY gf"s pretty, i mean *beautiful  too. If "she" reads this it'll make sense, if you're clueless hahahahahah sucks to be you. Me and my gf's relationship is strong, i think, i don't know. And me and my gf are gonnna grow rich together. HA sike anyways we always got money so we're "rich" i guess. Ok, idk what i just wrote about i'm dumb but i gotta go finish this stupid narrative essay for English. Ok byeeeeeeee.



Comments

Popular Posts