Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 

"I won't cheat" 
Dale Murphy 
     Here goes another student success statement by the same person. I don't understand the point of this statement because like i have never met someone who has not cheated on a test etc. at least once. Its "wrong" but EVERYONE has done it soooooo like why even bother. I mean I've done it once and yea i regret it, well not really. I got a really good grade and here i am now ehe. jk. I'm book smart, not life smart. That's why my "girlfriend" is a good match for me because "shes' life smart so "she" teaches me shizz and what not. "She" legit knows me better than i know myself. Tf. Why am i talking about "her"? shizzzzzz. No one knows who she is, which is nice, but its not that hard to figure it out. Anyways just so i can move on or w.e i will not cheat. Blah,Blah,Blah. OK byeeeeeee. Choose the right. Cheating is choosing the wrong. Don't do it. ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts