Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 

"I trust that my hard work will pay off." 
Tyler Haws 
      Another basic quote but w.e. If this is true i better go to the restroom after this cause i just asked him and he didn't let me go. I have to pee. If he doesn't let me go after i finish this statement ima throw a b fit. He sounds selfish because hes saying only his accomplishments will get him places or w.e. Idk what this has to do with choosing the right but, CHOOSE THE RIGHT, ig. My mind is in like 30 different places rn so idk what to type. Im listening to Black Panther: The album and like red light green light red light green light we like fast money fast cars..... Hard work better pay off cause your girl struggling to turn in everything on time and im doing bad in math because i dont get shiz but w.e i have faith ill pass. The counselor called my f'n mother and shes gonna meet her on student led conference. Im literally gonna cry. OK bye ima gooooooooo i have to pee. Choose the right and follow this quote, ig. SIKE.

Comments

Popular Posts