Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"Character is higher than intellect."
Ralph Waldo Emerson 
       I honestly do not know what intellect is. I know i'm dumb don't come for me. Alfredo doesn't wanna tell me what it means he just said and i quote "You don't have intellect." I'm assuming it means how smart you are. I don't know. Google defines intellect using other words that i don't know what they mean. Anyways, people say i'm dumb which i can see why. I've literally heard that word in a couple logic, j.cole and Kendrick songs. Probably more and i still don't know what it means. ughhhhh. Well yea depending on how nice you are will get you far more places than how smart you are. So if you fail at this school thing and you don't graduate, as long as your nice you'll be someone in life. This literally makes no type of sense in my brain, but then again what does? Soooo yea w.e lets go along with this statement and say i agree like i always do. Fake it till you make it right. hehehehe. ok byeee. Choose the right, SIKE.

Comments

Popular Posts