Spring Break B****es

*if you're Reading this you're probably a chismosa/chismoso cause i dont tell anyone anything anymore unless i fw them hard or TRUST them.*



     Ok so spring break was fun af. On Saturday was andreas party,which i had a fun time with my boo until he picked me up and dropped in the jumper, not fun. I put silly string in his eye so ig it was payback. On Sunday i stayed home. On Monday, i got my haircut, and i saw my boo, again. My hairs short now. Thats all ima say, i don't wanna be petty. On Tuesday i hung out with my friend. Im not gonna say her name as i rather keep her anonymous as shes one of the few girls i trust. I hadnt seen her in a while so it was fun. On Wednesday was fun, i hung out at my "friends" house and i had a fun time, we watched a show and laughed. On Thursday i went to the beach, in the metro. It was an adventure but i made it. I went with my friend and we had fun in the water. Then we went to go eat wing stop, the wings were GOODDD. Anyways on Friday i stayed home with my a and chilled with her and i started and finished On My Block on Netflix. On Saturday i went to practice for my friends 15 and saw my friends. Not really fun but w.e. Later that day i hung out with my sister and picked up my little cousin, we went home and watched wonder. We had a movie night. On Sunday i went to my aunts restaurant and we went to the park with the fam. We then went to get dessert at this good gelato place. We went home and watched Jumanji. On Monday, i went to have breakfast with my mom and sister and then i went home and took my little cousin on a date to chipotle. I the did all my homework. I can honestly talk about my feelings at this point. People probably stopped reading at this point. If you made it to the end and are still reading comment a smily face :) OK ok ok, i wrote a lot. Gtg byeeeeeee. No one probably reads these. Eh, it'll be fun to come back in the future and read um.

Comments

Popular Posts