Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"A promise must never be broken."
 Alexander Hamilton 
     Yessssss queen let get it. I actually k.o in haymores class, surprising. Anyways i agree with this quote like YESSSSSSSSSSS dont break promises. Ive come to notice that a lot of people arou d me have been braking promises that they've made too me. I'm not gonna say any names but i know my bad b knows who im talking about. I've learned not to make promises with certain people. Some people who ive made promises with have broken them. i'm not gonna lie, ive broken some to, but if they break mine isnt it fair to do them just like they did me, dirty. Jk, thats not nice. IM not gonna say i havent because i have and everyone has, but some people who i thought, would never,ever break my promise and take me for granted have. and because of that ive learned that some people shouldnt be trusted. I keep to myself and realized that promises shouldnt be made in the first place. You might break them without even realizing it. Anyways, idk what i just said, i probably sound like a hypocrite but its okay, i still love myself and dont bring myself down for it. I love me and im glad with the person im becoming and who ive become. Dont friends break a promise when u get a boo or w.e and like although you still hangout with them they like distance themselves, and they say that you left them in the first place. Like um, no i tried to connect and grow closer, we were supposed to use it to grow closer but instead they grow further away and youre left alone thinking its your fault all this drama and chaos happend but its theirs and now youre tearing yourself down because of it? cause yea same. 

Comments

Popular Posts