Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement 
"when a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive." 

Alan Paton 
        Honestly i think this is bs. I have been hurt deeply and i have forgiven. Forgiven so many times and i have not healed. How can the other person just move on and call me the bad person? How do they get to walk away not hurt? i lost a friendship a couple months back. Its been gone for a while now. I guess i never wanted to come to realize that because i just pretended everything was OK. I guess it finally hit me. This person is not in my life anymore and it is a terrible feeling. worse that a breakup. Then again i have never experienced real heart break so i wouldn't know what that feels like. but i imagine this being worse. This person changed and left me in ah. I knew we were all gonna change, i just didn't think it'd be like this. I tried and i tried i tried so fucken hard to forgive and move on but i couldn't. excuse my language. why am i the one whos hurt? Is it because im the most vulnerable? because i gave this person my all with open arms, despite their flaws i loved them and appreciated them and called them my friend when no one else did? Why? Is it my fault? did i do something wrong? tell me. can i fix it? I let you in to my home and now you wont leave. You won't fucken leave. I hate this so fucken much. Is this my fault? is it yours? tell me something please. Im tired of fighting for this fucken friendship if all im getting is neglected. No this is not about a past relationship or about a boy. this is about my friend, one who i would run back to at any given chance. Guess we never learn.

Comments

Popular Posts