Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation: 

1. honestly i liked being on the computers that was fun.

2. I didnt like that we always had to learn about how other people are living their life and how we ALWAYS had to say the CTR promise. I cant make false promises and that sort of is one because we've all chosen the wrong before and whos to say we wont do it again at least once. So yea i cant promise to choose the right because i dont know in certain situations i will.

3. I think we should have more free time and be able to explore the internet more because hellooooo we're in a computer class.

4. Im not reading my journal but im writing in it, once ina while. I like that its like we reflect or w.e but kids arent gonna do it outside of class. Some will not all though. I write in it when im sad which is like almost everyday lmfaooooo jk. Anyways no i do not only like every other day.

5. As i said before we cna set our mind to something but doesnt mean we'll always get it. People dont change or so ive been told. Some change, alot of them change but it takes them a LONGGGGGGGG time and one year of repeating the same thing kids wont change so yes i may be committed to choosing the right doesnt mean i always will.

6. i learned how to type and im gonna pass on my skills for google tabs and all that when i apply for jobs, etc.

7. I will always remember the three words i heard in EVERY CLASS "cHoSe ThE RiGhT"

Comments

Popular Posts