My Winter Break

My Winter Break 
My winter break was pretty lame. I didn't do much because i got the flu two weeks into my break. On Christmas we hung out with family and opened presents. I got 2 pairs of new shoes and i got a lot of new clothes and makeup. I am so thankful for all i got. My last week of vacation was boring because i got sick and couldn't go out. I had a high fever but still felt cold. I also spent a lot of time in bed. I watched a lot of Netflix during it. I started a new show called Criminal Minds which is actually really good. I watched five whole seasons of this show. I am obsessed. I also did a bit of online shopping. I bought some new tops and some new jeans but they weren't winter apparel. This is because here in LA its always HOT except for today its the total opposite. My firsts days back consist of a lot of rain and windiness. I had a bunch of fun this winter break, not the best but it was a good break i deserved. I am now looking forward to our spring break. 

Comments

Popular Posts